Recent News and Events
Become a Mentor
Instructions for Becoming a Grand Health Partners Mentor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a mentor. Please read through the criteria listed below before you complete an application.
- Must have completed one of the following programs: Michigan Weight Loss Specialists Medical or Trim Program, Grand Health Partners Medical or Slim and Trim Program, or Bariatric surgery with Dr. Baker, Dr. Foote, Dr. Kemmeter, or Dr. Nagel.
- Must have maintained the majority of weight loss for at least a year.
- Must be willing to primarily listen and empathize, as well as offer honest feedback and encouragement about making a healthy lifestyle change.
- Must attend medical or support groups on a regular basis.
* Exceptions are made for those who live long distances from a support group.
- Must be willing to make a 6 month commitment.
- Must be willing to communicate with the behaviorist about problems or situations that may arise.
- Must be willing to attend an informational training for mentors.
- Must agree to share your email address and/or a phone number.
Please express interest by sending an e mail to either of the emails below.
Kdilaura@grandhealthpartners.com OR Lgrabow@grandhealthpartners.com
* The staff at Grand Health Partners would like to thank you for being willing to support others as they strive to make this exciting, yet difficult lifestyle change. A behaviorist will contact you regarding attending a training, and will answer any questions you might have prior to becoming a mentor. Again, we are grateful for your willingness to support others in our program by becoming a mentor.
Back to news
Recent News & Events