Welcome to Grand Health Partners! Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest care possible as they strive to achieve a healthy and better quality of life. We provide complete care options for the overweight, obese, and morbidly obese patient population. We also specialize in minimally invasive surgery.
Our surgeons are the most experienced laparoscopic bariatric surgeons practicing in West Michigan and are licensed by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as a Center of Excellence. Combined, they have performed over 12,000 bariatric cases; in the past year, 99.5 percent laparoscopically.
Our experienced medical staff will guide you through an initial evaluation process and assist you in selecting an appropriate treatment program that meets your specific needs and goals. Along your journey, you will work with our highly trained and caring staff. Our multidisciplinary team is led by our bariatric surgeons and bariatricians. Provider team members include: physician assistants, registered dietitians, certified behaviorists, and exercise physiologists. Our team is further supported by attentive patient care staff that consists of registered nurses, and medical assistants. In addition, our billing and insurance specialists will ensure that your paperwork and authorizations are handled as efficiently as possible. Our pre-operative coordinators work hand in hand with our providers to complete all your appropriate testing prior to scheduling your surgery. Located in our office, we have a store with a variety of food products for our patients. Shop the GHP eStore.
The staff at Grand Health Partners is here to assist you in any way possible. All of us look forward to helping you achieve your weight loss dreams at our new state of the art facility, custom built with you and your needs in mind!
- Attend a free informational seminar
- Our office will contact you to schedule an appointment for your physical with one of our bariatricians and to get your medical history
- We will order any necessary pre-operative tests or lab work
- We will schedule an appointment for you to have a behavioral assessment and surgical consultation
- We will work on obtaining authorization, if necessary, from your insurance carrier
- Surgery will be scheduled
- A half day pre-op education group meeting will be necessary two weeks prior to surgery
- An individual appointment is scheduled one week prior to surgery
- On-going support
- Post-op visits consist of 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and annually
Get scheduled for a free informational seminar.
Recent News & Events